It has come to our attention that a small number of people are having trouble when attempting to launch the PS3 version of Frozen Synapse Prime, specifically when trying to progress past the ‘Change Screen Space’ section of the initial launch process.
Months of work went into testing the game fully before release both internally and as part of the PlayStation submission process so we are shocked to find that a bug of this nature is occurring.
We are investigating the problem now and will endeavour to fix it as soon as possible.
In the meantime, players can use the following steps to bypass the issue:
- Locate and delete Frozen Synapse Prime from your PS3 system by pressing Triangle on the game icon and selecting ‘Delete’
- Scroll up to the Save Data Utility (PS3) folder
- Open the folder and delete any Frozen Synapse Prime data and any Corrupted Data
- Re-install Frozen Synapse Prime
- Boot Frozen Synapse Prime
- When prompted by the system to update to patch 1.01 press the O button to cancel
- Proceed past the ‘Change Screen Space’ screen
- At this point it is safe to quit the game reboot it and download the patch
We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused and will keep you updated with our progress on a permanent solution.
Thank you for your patience!