Console patch released Friday 14/09/2018 for PlayStation 4 (ver 1.08) and Xbox One 17/09/2018 (ver 126.96.36.199). The patch mostly addresses issues resulting from the Escape Mode DLC and associated update.
- Fixed an issue where opening the ‘Crew’ menu while the Dealer is trying to find a path crashed the game
- Guards will no longer try to trash objects that have already been deleted.
- Fixed a crash caused by punching other prisoners in the face.
- Fixed a a crash caused by the Dealer spawning in.
- Resolved an issue where players’ were told they don’t have the correct DLC when trying to load an architect/warden map with DLC.
- Playing in prisons without Delivery areas in Escape Mode will now teleport the player to their Cell and bypass the intro sequence, preventing a crash.
- Resolved an issue where DLC Wardens were being reset to the default warden.
- Stopped Flight Risk being the only Title that players can earn when escaping a prison.
- Fixed a crash in Escape Mode that occurred when escaping (who would have thought to check that!)
- Stopped Showers that were hooked up to working pipes thinking they had no water.
- Corrected a typo that was causing Cafeterias to be a source of Poison contraband.
- Fixed a crash caused by large amounts of Electrical Cable.
Follow Double Eleven on Twitter for more information on games releases and updates.