We’re thrilled to confirm our involvement in Tiny Rebel‘s Doctor Who Infinity, coming to mobile and PC in spring 2018. We’re hopping in as investors and will be offering support throughout the title’s development.
Doctor Who Infinity follows the success of Doctor Who Legacy, a story-driven puzzle game set in the Doctor’s Universe. The first adventure is titled Dalek Invasion of Time, and you can see some awesome comic-style art for the story below!
To keep up to date on Doctor Who Infinity by following Tiny Rebel on Twitter.
Howdy Rocket Soldiers!
We’ve got a little treat for you in the form of a new Super Cloudbuilt update. We’ve created some fancy new skins for you to unlock, including a set which transform Demi’s jetpack into a rocket-limbed teddy bear (and seriously, isn’t that what you’ve always wanted?).
As well as these funky unlockables, we’ve added a bunch of tweaks and fixes, some of which came from our awesome community on the Steam Public Test Branch. You can read the console patch notes below and find the Steam patch notes here.
THE WARDROBE UPDATE IS HERE!
The latest update for Super Cloudbuilt has just gone live and it’s brought with it a whole bunch of extra outfits for Demi as well as some big changes to the energy system!
NEW WARDROBE OPTIONS
There are a total of 16 new outfits in the game which you can unlock by doing things like completing certain levels, taking on challenges, collecting items, improving your Cloud Rank or by completing Rush Packs.
The outfits are all brand new and feature items like boarder jackets, goggles, eye patches, razor sharp fringes and even… rocket powered teddy bears!?
RECHARGING THE ENERGY SYSTEM
The changes to the energy system came about because we love watching our community tearing through levels but hate it when you have to come to a complete stop while you wait for your energy to recharge.
Now once your energy has started recharging, it will continue to recharge as long as you don’t try to spend any energy, this means that you can jump from platform to platform or wallrun without pausing the energy regeneration.
We think this change makes the whole game feel more fluid and opens up new exciting techniques, we’re excited to see how it could impacts the leaderboards!
LOTS OF TWEAKS & BUG FIXES
As well as the above, the following tweaks and bug fixes have been uploaded in the latest build:
- More robust save checks to protect against information loss in rare cases.
- Fixed numerous issues with the collectable keys and item lockers.
- Fixed a bug that capped the use of Extra Life / Checkpoint Packs to 3 per level.
- Fix for an infinite lives exploit.
- Improved German translation.
- Improvements to the ‘New Information’ lights on the Instruction Terminals.
- Various improvements to the Ranked Mode menu, such as remembering the last challenge you attempted when returning from a challenge.
- Various improvements to the Outfits menu, such as highlighting the currently equipped Outfit when entering.
- Improved Demi animations on the Outfit menu.
- Improvements to the Challenge Completion screen, including more satisfying S-Rank awards and the ability to speed up the whole animation.
- Camera improvements, particularly when close to ceilings.
- Drop Mine improvements.
- Improved UI Feedback when you try to place a Checkpoint while not carrying any.
- A minor tweak to the Gun Hunter AI.
- Various Achievement fixes: The Dead Baron, Ruthless, Quick On Your Feet and An Inner Journey.
- Various fixes for Outfit unlocks.
- Restarting a challenge mode now resets your deployable checkpoints to 1.
- Various improvements to the Hint Strings in the tutorial levels.
- Fixed a bug with the ending area of Beacon Challenges.
- Improved messaging when picking up the Fog Core item in the Another Way level.
- Wall spikes will no longer kill you during Fragile challenges.
- Fixes and improvements for the Super Weapon item.
- Improvements to the level flow of the Initial Entry level.
- Various collision tweaks in the Initial Entry level.
- Removed an unintended shortcut in the Reflection level.
- Extended the total dissipation and resistor field section in Reflections to help new players.
- Made it impossible to use powerup items in the ending areas of the levels, meaning new players are less likely to waste powerups right as they get them.
- Fixed a rare bug with the energy recharge in Supercharge challenges.
- Fixed an audio bug with the dash charging SFX.
- Various improvements to the Inventory screens.
- Improved the signs and feedback in the Items menu for items that can be unequipped.
- Fixed some VO that wasn’t being triggered in the Initial Entry.
- Improved the challenge tutorials with some hint strings which pause the game allowing players to read and understand what is being taught.
- Extended the pathfinder challenge tutorial to ensure player learn the rules better.
- Visual improvements to the Another Way level.
- Improvements to the instruction terminals in the hospital.
- Fixed a bug with a frame perfect input that could be missed in a very rare case.
- Fixes for the Arachtoids reset behaviour on respawns
- Boosted the pickup radius of the Beacons in beacon challenges to make them a bit easier to collect.
- The small Arachtoids have changed their style too and are now sporting a new yellow paintjob.
- There has been a tweak to how vertical wallruns interact with 90 degree corners to make it a bit more stable.
- There has been some tweaks to some of the hints and when they trigger.
- Improved the sound ducking on a few VO lines in the Initial Entry.
- Fixed a bug with the Inventory UI where the controller input could sometimes could get locked after having an item selected that was used.
- There are now a few more places where hints can be shown outside the tutorial.
- When the player is in a Resistor Field the drain VFX that were previously only the floor are now applied to the jetpack to make it clearer when you are affected by it.
- The buggy smoke pillar VFX from the small drones is now fixed.
- There have been a few tweaks to high speed wall impacts, as it could feel quite underwhelming at times and not representing the force that was displaced.
- The Pulse Core path lines are now visible!
- Improved the input buffering in certain situations.
- Improved a few edge interactions in the Regrowth level.
- Hints about shooting something will now be hidden when they are not relevant anymore.
- A few lines in the tutorial area can now be interrupted by playing journal entries.
- Added additional green shields in the early levels to encourage the use of the Burst Shot.
- Fixed a few camera based bugs.
- Added some guidelines to certain walls to help new players judge where they should be jumping to and from.
- Various improvements to the hints display.
- Various level design improvements in Mistakes to avoid players getting lost.
- Made it so that the ‘Place Checkpoint’ hint in the Initial Entry pauses the game if they are struggling so we can ensure new players read it.
- Various fixes to the Outfit menu UI.
- Improved time formatting in the leaderboards.
- Improved the shielding of some Sniper turrets.
- Fixed a low frequency bug which could sometimes effect Air Dashes.
- …and maybe a few other things
We would like to once again say thank you to our awesome community who helped us find these bugs and get them fixed and tested.
Good luck unlocking the new outfits and mastering the new energy mechanics everyone!
Thank you for your continued support!
Today’s the day, space-farers!
Wizard Fu’s procedurally generated world of Ekzera comes to life on Xbox One Play Anywhere and Steam today, with PS4 following on Tuesday 5th!
Check out the awesome new trailer
Good news, eager beavers! Songbringer, the pixel-art masterpiece from one-man dev Wizard Fu has a confirmed release date! OH MY GOD WHAT? I know, right? We’re as excited as you are to share that Songbringer will come to Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam on September 1st, with PS4 coming September 5th.
Here’s the new gameplay trailer
That means there’s only a couple of weeks left for you to work out that hat-throwing arm ready to go! You can read more details on this PlayStation Blog post.
In June 2016 we launched Prison Architect on console. In January, it received a free content update, bringing players sniper towers and exclusive textures. Now we’re super excited to say that players can download a console-exclusive DLC pack, Psych Ward, available on PlayStation™ 4 from 6th of June, and Xbox One on the 9th. In it, you’ll find a load of stuff including, for the first time, a new inmate security type: the Criminally Insane.
Watch the trailer to see what’s included:
Detailed list of DLC content:
- The Criminally Insane- inmates with new and varied reputations and desires, forcing you to explore new approaches to prison management.
- Psychopathic Inmates – The most volatile and unpredictable criminally insane inmates have 5 or more traits and are branded Psychopathic! Keep a watchful eye out for these guys stepping off the bus.
- Psychiatrist staff member- Hold consultation sessions to help support your prisoners’ needs.
- New room types- Who doesn’t love their own space? Padded cells gradually improve inmate’s desires for Privacy, Comfort, Safety and Freedom, as well as feelings of Suppression.
- Breakout!- A new game preference setting which allows you to ramp up the frequency of prisoner tunnel attempts.
- Two new Wardens- Hawk Hartman improves the performance of guards, while Dr Slugworth offers additional benefits for Criminally Insane inmates.
- 2 new pre-built prisons and 2 new building plots to use in Prison Warden mode
Bug list to follow.
Follow @DoubleElevenLtd on Twitter for news and updates for Prison Architect Console Edition.
Space, the final goatier. Ever since man first stepped foot on the moon, we’ve been asking ourselves one burning question: “Sure, but what if Neil Armstrong was a lady goat charged with saving a failing space colony?”. Thankfully, we no longer need to agonise, as Goat Simulator: Waste of Space is finally here on console.
Spend your time exploring the biggest Goat Simulator map to date and levelling your space captain skills. Hunt down and headbutt unsuspecting colony members to ‘crowdsource’ funds for essential upgrades to your base including a Commando Deck, Museum, transport systems and more. Save hapless humans from an alien invasion. Show off your mad speeder bike skills by completing lightening-fast time trials. Take out pesky space pirates from the cockpit of your very own battle-ready spaceship.
In the Payday DLC pack, players get numerous new features, including:
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother. There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one.
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore.
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
- Bucket-loads of new mini games, challenges and missions.
The DLC is out now for PS4, Xbox One and 360.
We’ve spent a long time reading your requests and we’re thrilled to give you a content update for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. While we couldn’t give players everything they wanted (believe me, we’d love to!) we’ve added in a load of new content for you. For the first time on console, you can build and staff your own Sniper Towers- the ultimate tool in ethically dubious prison security. We’ve also added lots of new building materials and objects. See below for the full list of additions:
- Sniper Tower- as popular as they are imposing, Sniper Towers make their way from PC to console!
- Snipers- All that extra training (and a fancy hat) to make your rioting inmates think twice about escaping
- White Walls- A white block design. What else do you want?
- White Walls (decayed)- A white breeze block design with additional decay for that ‘cleaned a decade ago’ aesthetic
- Classy Wall- 3 wallpapered wall designs. Combine these with new carpets to give your offices that feeling of opulent luxury
- Barred Wall- Cold hard bars to match with Jail Door design, when you want to keep things oldschool
- Yutani Wall- Futuristic metallic wall design, combine with Solaco floor for the ultimate in sci-fi prison chic
- Tiled Wall- Created to match tiled floors for your shower rooms
- Bamboo Fence- For days when your prison ABSOLUTELY needs to look like a tiki bar
- Hedge (fence)- Use as a boundary or just for aesthetics. Alternatively, you could build the world’s best hedge maze
- Glass Window (Standard/Large)- Warm up your picture-perfect view with some nice cold glass
- Rocky Cliff Edge- Natural but impassable rocky terrain. Perfect for island prisons or hilltop towers
- Outdoor Lake (Quick room)- Idyllic small lake with pretty features for the sensitive souls in your charge
- River (quick room)- Use to quickly stamp out rivers and moats
- Carpet- 3 variations of coloured, patterned carpet tiles. Ideal for staff areas and lucky prisoners
- Green Limestone- Dark green stone floor to build your very own Green Mile
- Sandstone- Sandy coloured stone slabs
- Iron Floor- Rusty old metal plates, careful on those edges
- Running Track- Red Clay running track, low resistance to encourage exercise in your lazy lazy inmates
- Grate Floor- Hi-tech looking metal floor grates. Don’t cross in stilettos
- Cargo Floor- Industrial design, to match Yutani walls
- Solaco Floor- Diamond-plate metal floor
- Checkered Floor- Give your eateries the old-fashioned diner look
- Bench (Small)- Like a normal bench, just with 2 tile width. Perfect for cuddles
- Bed (Comfy)- A super plush luxury bed which improves inmates’ Comfort and Sleep
- Shower Head (Hot)- Steamy shower which improves inmates’ Comfort and Hygiene, gives incredible body and shine
- Size increased from 12 square tiles to 20
Plus additional bug fixes
Follow @DoubleElevenLtd on Twitter for news and updates for Prison Architect Console Edition.
Super Cloudbuilt is now out on PS4 and Steam for PC! Check out the launch trailer below.
Super Cloudbuilt puts you in the role of Demi, a young soldier who wakes up in the empty shell of a ruined building, in the center of a strange new world, disconnected from her old life and physical body. Complete incredible feats of free-running and sharp shooting, using Demi’s rocket-powered exo-suit to leap and run through expansive worlds floating above a vast abyss. Exploring her world and overcoming new challenges, Demi pieces together a story of violent combat and the disastrous accident which brought her to this strange place. Demi persists, traversing levels, allowing her to experience multiple endings: will Demi learn to understand and accept her new world, or question her reality and learn to defy it?
We’re delighted to officially announce our partnership with one-man development studio, Wizard Fu. Together, we’re bringing Songbringer, a procedurally generated action RPG set in a 13,000 B.C. Milky Way, to PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and Steam for PC, Mac and Linux this summer.
During times of peace the people party. Roq is a carefree dude just cruising the galaxy in search of the ultimate party aboard the space-faring art party ship, Songbringer. Roq wakes up, shirtless and confused on a strange planet. When Roq accidentally awakens an ancient evil army, the galaxy as he knows it is thrown into war. Now it’s up to Roq and his trusty robot sidekick, Jib, to save the galaxy from total annihilation.
Songbringer is a gorgeous procedurally-generated world populated with ten dungeons in 3/4 perspective. Enter a six-letter world seed code when starting a new adventure, granting you the possibility to explore 308 million unique environment combinations – no adventure is ever the same, unless you share your code with friends.
A rich, immersive story line and a fantastical sci-fi universe littered with secrets, Songbringer introduces the unique concept of hidden realms. As Roq, learn to utilize the powers of the rare cacti you will find in the world to see things that aren’t there (or are they?): doors, items and other loot that can help you on your journey.
With action-packed combat and several unique weapons to choose from, including the epic and humming nanosword, the boomerang-like top hat, the ghost sword projectile, and plenty of bombs, Songbringer allows players to go it alone in the galaxy or with a friend – local co-op allows for a second player to join you as Jib, your robot companion with a strange propensity for moustaches. Overcome crowded mobs, virus androids, gigantic bosses and solve a series of puzzles to get you back where you belong; at peace and partying the night away on the Songbringer as you sail the solar winds of the galaxy with your friends.
Songbringer will be on display at PAX East in Boston in March. For more information, check out songbringer.com and be sure to follow @wizard_fu on Twitter.