Welcome to Soup Co., Astroworker! After crash-landing on an alien planet, explore the surrounding environment, create huge factories and make hundreds of types of soup to feed the galaxy! Explore a whole host of planets, each one with its own challenges. Ship delicious batches of soup into space to earn gold for weapons, vehicles and more!
Nom Nom Galaxy blends tower defense, sandbox exploration, co-op platforming, resource management and construction into a unique interstellar experience!
- Unlock new robots to automate factories
- Build towers and missile turrets to defend your base from enemies
- Galactic Challenges – race, defend, swim, collect and fight to earn rewards
- Harvest plant life indigenous plant life or enemies for ingredients
- 2 player split screen / 4 player online co-op multiplayer the galaxy with your friends!
82 – Atomix It’s good to see that Pixeljunk series are back with a good game full of variety and addictive gameplay.Read more…
8 – CGMagazine The overall effect is another terrifically original take on a variety of genres. Read more…
8 – Push Square Fun base building and resource management, and that’ll keep you coming back for more servings. Read more…