Space, the final goatier. Ever since man first stepped foot on the moon, we’ve been asking ourselves one burning question: “Sure, but what if Neil Armstrong was a lady goat charged with saving a failing space colony?”. Thankfully, we no longer need to agonise, as Goat Simulator: Waste of Space is finally here on console.
Spend your time exploring the biggest Goat Simulator map to date and levelling your space captain skills. Hunt down and headbutt unsuspecting colony members to ‘crowdsource’ funds for essential upgrades to your base including a Commando Deck, Museum, transport systems and more. Save hapless humans from an alien invasion. Show off your mad speeder bike skills by completing lightening-fast time trials. Take out pesky space pirates from the cockpit of your very own battle-ready spaceship.
In the Waste of Space DLC pack, players get numerous new features, including:
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother? There is one planet nearby, though. Go to that one.
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore.
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.