Strictly no agencies
This is a full-time position based in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.
WOULD YOU ENJOY:
- Contributing to the creation of high quality games.
- Working in our own and other multi-platform game engines, with a diverse range of titles and genres.
- Delivering projects on current and next-gen consoles.
- Being part of a full end-to-end development cycle.
- Working with experienced teams in the industry.
If so, you may be interested in a role in QA at Double Eleven, Malaysia.
We are looking for experienced and highly skilled individuals. Expectations are high given our reputation in the industry.
We are fundamentally different in the way we work and what you may be used to. Our company was created on the premise that people could have normal lives and do what they love doing. On the rare occasions we work overtime it’s almost always paid and from time to time we also offer voluntary out of hours paid projects. Think of us as a crew instead of a studio, heading in the same direction and dependent on one another to succeed.
- QA testing for issues and defects.
- Effectively communicating defects to the team, and tracking bugs via tools and database(s).
- Working close with the team to propose, define and execute contextual tests and metrics.
- Accurately and diligently document defects and issues.
- Work closely with QA Lead(s) and Build Engineers to ensure pipelines are flowing.
- Must be a team player, willing to both share and absorb knowledge and be able to consistently meet project deadlines/milestones.
- Collaborate effectively with team members at all levels.
- Must be proactive about improving/developing skills.
- Must be trustworthy and operate at a high level of integrity, team spirit and drive.
- Such other responsibilities which are required from time to time.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent attention to detail and observational skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive mental attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with team members outside of the QA team.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively.
- Able to break down defects to propose potential solutions.
- Experience or knowledge in QA or defect tracking tools and systems.
- Able to quickly understand gameplay intentions in any genre.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
SKILLS OR INTERESTS CONSIDERED A BONUS:
- Knowledge and experience in build pipelines for games highly desirable.
- Experience with automation.
- Knowledge of Game Production Processes and tools.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge and interest in the game industry.
- All relevant qualifications considered.
- Portfolio, Resume and Cover Letter required.
- Passion for games and sense of humour required.
WORKING AT DOUBLE ELEVEN:
We’re pretty sure we’re the best place to work, period. Some of our developer benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible lunch
- Personal development plan and potential annual performance bonuses
- Awesome office facilities
- On site parking
ABOUT US/ WHAT WE DO:
Double Eleven Limited is a full-service publisher and developer, with head office located in Middlesbrough and other studios in Kuala Lumpur and Birmingham. Current studio projects include Minecraft Dungeons (2020), Rust Console (2020) and Prison Architect (PC & Console). As an independent publisher, Double Eleven have focused on bringing great games to new platforms and audiences including titles from the PixelJunk series, Prison Architect, and Goat Simulator. Double Eleven has also developed a strong reputation for technical skill, working on external titles such as the Lego Harry Potter series (PS4/XB1/Switch) and Crackdown 3 (Windows 10).
In 2017 and 2018, we were voted one of the best places to work in the UK Games Industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Double Eleven is a name to describe the people that create all the value. From development to business development to marketing and distribution, there’s a huge amount of talent and experience here from all levels of the games industry. Through hard work, integrity and solidarity, we are able to use that experience to create and bring to market great games that people enjoy.
To apply please email [email protected] with a copy of your CV and covering letter which highlights why you would be ideal for this role.